inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
Ancient Warfare XII.3 with The Many Means of Protection - Body Armour in the Ancient World
From mail and shields to protection of a more spiritual nature, armour in the ancient world took on many forms and was developed to deal with a number of specific problems.
Theme: Armour in the ancient world
- Dan Howard, 'The earlier forms of armour - First attempts'.
- Gioal Canestrelli, 'Mail armour of the Celts - Gallica'.
- Ian Ross, 'Countering Clibanarii at Turin - An invulnerable enemy'.
- Simon Elliott, 'Adapting to new opponents - Arms to armour'.
- Adam Parker, 'Magical protections in the Roman army - Warding the evil eye'.
- Evan Schultheis, 'Arms supply in the Dominate - Mines to Miles'.
- Duncan Head, 'Numidian or Moorish cavalry - The cavalry's new clothes'.
- Duncan B. Campbell, 'Animal pelts in the Roman army - How to dress a standard-bearer'.
- David J. Breeze, 'Cavalry on the Bridgeness Slab - Pride in the army'.
- Tacticus, 'Taktikè technè, part VIII - Learning to siege'.