Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, Delivery time approx. 1-3 working days
In the Middle Ages, great helms with a more conical bowl were also called Sugarloaf helmets on account of their resemblance to asugar loaf. This shape gained popularity by the early 14th century. Our replica distinguishes itself in that it features a hinged visor.
The helm is hand-crafted out of 1.6 mm thick steel. It is fitted with a comfortable leather liner adjustable in height and equippedwith a chin strap.
This helm is not only available with blackened, antiqued finish but also as polished version (Product No. 1716413500).
- Material: steel, approx. 1.6 mm thick
- Size: Suitable for a head circumference of up to approx. 61 cm
- Long distance (back to front): approx. 22.5 cm
- Short distance (ear to ear): approx. 19 cm
- Including leather liner and chin strap
- Finish: antiqued (blackened and lightly oiled)
- Weight: approx. 2.9 kg
Only real consumers can give a rating and write a written review. The stars show an average of all reviews. We publish positive and negative reviews after our review.