Step 1 – Fill out the return form
- Contact us by e-mail or phone to clarify whether it is an exchange, a complaint / defect or a cancellation.
- Please fill out the return form, which you can download here: Return form.
- Please always provide the shop order number, customer ID and invoice number.
- Please indicate the item no. and the reason for return.
- In case of exchange, please indicate the new item you wish to receive.
- Do not forget to provide your bank details for the refund. For PayPal, please provide a PayPal e-mail address.
Step 2 – Pack the item(s)
- If possible, please return the item(s) in the original packaging, as our shipping cartons are best suited for transport. Other cardboard boxes will also work.
- Enclose the completed return form with your parcel.
- Make sure that your parcel is properly sealed, and apply the shipping label (see Step 3).
Step 3 – Label the parcel correctly
- We will carry the postage costs for you, if the return is due to a defective product or a wrong delivery on our part. In such a case, you will receive a GLS return slip.
- For all other returns: Customers must carry the postage costs and may use the shipping company of their choice.
- Parcels from abroad or bulky goods can be picked up by appointment. Please contact our sales department: Phone +49 4827 / 998 39 00, Monday to Friday: 8.30 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
Step 4 – Send the parcel
- If the return label comes from us, bring your parcel to the nearest GLS collection point. Done! Please keep the receipt in a safe place in case of loss.
- As soon as we receive your parcel, it will be checked and handled by our returns department. The processing time for returns is approximately 7 to 14 working days after the goods arrive at our facility.
Thank you very much
Your Battle-Merchant team