Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, Delivery time approx. 1-3 working days
In the Middle Ages, great helms with a more conical bowl were also called sugarloaf helmets on account of their resemblance to a sugar loaf. This shape gained popularity by the early 14th century.
Our replica distinguishes itself in that it features a hinged visor.
The helm is hand-crafted out of 1.6 mm thick steel. It is fitted with a comfortable leather liner adjustable in height and equipped with a chin strap.
This helm is not only available with polished finish but also as blackened, antiqued version (Product No. 1716413504).
- Material: steel, approx. 1.6 mm thick
- Size: suitable for a head circumference of up to approx. 61 cm
- Long distance (back to front): approx. 22.5 cm
- Short distance (ear to ear): approx. 19 cm
- Including leather liner and chin strap
- Finish: polished (lightly oiled)
- Weight: approx. 2.9 kg
Only real consumers can give a rating and write a written review. The stars show an average of all reviews. We publish positive and negative reviews after our review.