Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, Delivery time approx. 1-3 working days
- Battle-Ready -
This helmet is a faithful copy of an original German sallet dated to ca. 1480 AD. It combines authenticity and offers good protection during reenactment. The visor can be secured into lowest position with a bolt. A very comfortable adjustable leather lining with chin strap and buckle is fixed to the helmet by means of rivets.
- Suitable for head circumference up to 62 cm
- Long distance (front to back): approx. 23.5 cm
- Short distance (ear to ear): approx. 19 cm
- Material: 1.6 mm steel, leather, brass rivets
- Finish: polished and oiled
- Weight: approx. 2.65 kg
Only real consumers can give a rating and write a written review. The stars show an average of all reviews. We publish positive and negative reviews after our review.