Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, Delivery time approx. 1-3 working days
This decorative one-handed Knights Templar sword features an EN45 spring steel blade with a wide fuller. The edges are not sharpened and the blade's full tang is threaded to the pommel. The wooden core grip is elaborately bound in braided brown leather. The cross guard and the octagonal pommel are crafted from solid brass and adorned with enameled red Templar crosses, also known as crosses pattée.
This high medieval crusader sword comes complete with a black and brown leather scabbard with waist belt.
Please note that this sword is not a battle ready weapon. It is designed as a collector's or decoration/display piece and is not suited for combat reenactment. Besides its quality as a collectible, it is also perfectly suited as a prop, e.g. to complete your costume.
- Material: EN45 spring steel blade (high carbon steel, not stainless), brass guard and pommel, leather-wrapped wooden handle
- Overall length: approx. 97 cm
- Blade length: approx. 79 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 5 mm (cutting edges approx. 2 mm)
- Hilt length: approx. 18 cm (grip approx. 12 cm)
- Max. blade width: approx. 4.5 cm
- Incl. genuine leather scabbard with belt
- Weight without scabbard: approx. 1.2 kg
- Weight with scabbard: approx. 1.6 kg
Specs may slightly vary from piece to piece.
The steel used here is not rust-proof and might show slight surface tarnishing in places. We recommend you to maintain the blade and the scabbard on a regular basis, for example using Ballistol Universal Oil, which is ideally suited for steel care.
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a copy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.
Only real consumers can give a rating and write a written review. The stars show an average of all reviews. We publish positive and negative reviews after our review.