Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, Delivery time approx. 1-3 working days
Reproduction of a high medieval single-handed sword with a characteristic disc-shaped pommel. This type of sword was already used by the Normans and established itself shortly thereafter during the Holy Crusades.
This sword is exclusively hand-crafted. Guard and pommel are forged out of heat-treated malleable cast iron. The spring steel blade is oil-tempered up to 48-50° Rockwell and hand-riveted to the pommel. The hilt is leather-strapped. The blade has a distinctive fuller which offers both great flexibility and a lesser weight. The edges of the blade are blunt and the tip is rounded for safety. The beautiful, genuine-looking wooden scabbard is leather-wrapped and features a wooden belt loop (max. belt width 5 cm).
This is the practical blunt version of our crusader single-handed sword with disc-shaped pommel. The same sword is also available as regular version (product no. 0116695118).
- Battle-ready Sword Category : SK-B
Learn more about our classification for blunt practical swords
- Blade material: spring steel EN45, heat-treated
- Rockwell hardness of blade: 48-50° HRC
- Overall length: approx. 95.5 cm
- Blade length: approx. 79 cm
- Max. blade width: approx. 43 mm
- Point of balance: approx. 14 cm from the guard
- Including leather-wrapped wooden scabbard
- Practical blunt version. Also available as regular version: Product no. 0116695118
- Weight (without scabbard): approx. 1150 g
Only real consumers can give a rating and write a written review. The stars show an average of all reviews. We publish positive and negative reviews after our review.