Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, Delivery time approx. 1-3 working days
Battle-ready reproduction of a high medieval single-handed sword, as carried for example by crusaders of various orders during the Holy Crusades. The appeal of this sword lies in its octagonal pommel, which distinguishes itself from the more widespread disc-shaped pommel.
This sword is exclusively hand-crafted. The nicely shaped guard and the octagonal pommel are made out of heat-treated malleable cast iron. The spring steel blade is oil-tempered up to 48-50° Rockwell and hand-riveted to the pommel. The hilt is leather-strapped. The blade has a distinctive fuller which offers both great flexibility and a lesser weight. The edges of the blade are blunt and the tip is rounded for safety. The beautiful wooden scabbard is leather-wrapped and features a wooden belt loop (max. belt width 5 cm) as well as a steel chape.
This is the practical blunt version of our crusader sword with octagonal pommel. The same sword is also available as regular version (product no. 0116695518).
- Battle-ready Sword Category: SK-C
Learn more about our classification for blunt practical swords
- Blade material: spring steel EN45, heat-treated
- Rockwell hardness of blade: 48-50° HRC
- Overall length: approx. 96 cm
- Blade length: approx. 79 cm
- Max. blade width: approx. 45 mm
- Point of Balance: approx. 14 cm from the guard
- Including leather-wrapped wooden scabbard
- Weight (without scabbard): approx. 1400 g
Only real consumers can give a rating and write a written review. The stars show an average of all reviews. We publish positive and negative reviews after our review.