Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, Delivery time approx. 1-3 working days
A bastard sword, also called just long sword is a late medieval and Renaissance sword with a long and straight double-edge blade which usually was wielded with one-and-a-half respectively two hands.
This blunt reconstruction of a late medieval sword is forged by hands. The straight, twisted guard and the pommel are made of heat-treated malleable cast iron. The spring-steel blade is oil-tempered up to 48-50° Rockwell, forged to the hilt and screwed with the pommel. The wooden gip is leather covered. The blade has got a distinctive fuller which reaches almost to the middle of the blade and which offers both flexibility and a lesser weight. The edges of this one-and-a-half medieval sword are blunt and the tip is rounded for safety.
The sword comes with a leather-wrapped wooden scabbard with metal fittings.
This is the practical blunt version of this sword. The same sword is also available in the regular version: code 0116340218.
- Battle-ready Sword Category : SK-B
Learn more about our classification for blunt practical swords
- Blade Material: tempered Springsteel EN45
- Rockwell hardness of blade: 48-50° HRC
- Total length: approx. 118.5 cm
- Blade length: approx. 92.5 cm
- Width of blade at guard: approx. 57 mm
- Point of balance: approx. 15 cm
- Including leather wrapped wooden scabbard
- practical blunt sword, also available is the regular version: code 0116340218
- Weight (sword only): approx. 1800 g
Only real consumers can give a rating and write a written review. The stars show an average of all reviews. We publish positive and negative reviews after our review.