Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, Delivery time approx. 1-3 working days
High-Medieval Sword with Scabbard, practical blunt
Replica of a high-medieval one-handed sword with a pommel is based upon the type of sword that was already used by the Normans during the Crusades.
Made entirely by hand, the straight crossguard and the pommel are of heat-treated malleable cast iron and the spring steel blade, hardened in oil to approx. 48 HRC, runs through to the pommel and is riveted there. The handle is wrapped with leather strap and the blade has a pronounced groove, which gives the sword great elasticity and lightness at the same time. The blade tip and the edges are blunt and rounded.
The sword comes with a very nice wooden-leather sheath with a wooden hanger as a belt loop (for a max. 5 cm wide belt).
- Battle-ready Sword Category : SK-A
Learn more about our classification for blunt practical swords
- Blade material: Spring steel EN45
- Blade hardness: 48 HRC
- Overall length: approx. 96 cm
- Blade length: approx. 79.5 cm
- Thickness: approx. 2 mm
- Blade width: approx. 45 mm
- Point of balance: approx. 16 cm from the guard
- Including scabbard made of wood and leather
- Weight without scabbard: ca. 1200 g
Only real consumers can give a rating and write a written review. The stars show an average of all reviews. We publish positive and negative reviews after our review.