Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Medieval Shirt Ludwig, white
This loose cut, versatile shirt is a true classic of late medieval dress. It has a stand-up collar with lacing at the neckline and gathers at the front and back yoke. The cuffs are also slightly gathered. The shirt is made from fine cotton fabric and is very comfortable in fit.
- Available sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL
- Colour: white (also available: black, natural-coloured, blue)
- Material: 100% cotton
- Length overall size L: approx. 79 cm (measured from the centre back neck down to the bottom hem)
- Care instructions: Machine wash at 40°C, gentle cycle, do not tumble dry
|Size Chart - Men - Shirts|
How to find the right size:
- To take your body measurements correctly in order to determine you clothing size, please always wrap the measuring tape horizontally around your body at the fullest part.
- For tops, sizes are based on your chest circumference.
- If you happen to fall between two sizes, we recommend that you go up a size.
- Ease is included in the pattern and reflected in the finished measurements.
Delivery includes the shirt only! The other items pictured above are available separately in our online shop.
As authentic as possible, as modern as necessary!
This medieval shirt is part of Battle-Merchant's line of period clothing and medieval garments for men, women and children. From the first sketch to the last stitch, this garment was planned, designed and handcrafted with particular attention to detail. Our clothes are modeled (sometimes accurately, sometimes less so) on historical examples, grave finds and original museum pieces where they exist. We always endeavour to keep the necessary adjustments to today's standards, e.g. in terms of size and manufacturing process, to a minimum. Just see for yourself!