Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Medieval Shirt Corvin with Lacing, black
A loose cut shirt is a classic of medieval clothing and a staple piece of garment for any man planning to attend a medieval market.
What makes this medieval shirt stand out from the crowd is the lacing that runs all the way down the sleeves and graces the neckline as well. Further details such as the stand-up collar and the double shoulder yoke with adjacent gathers round off the shirt's unique design. The shirt is made of cotton and is very comfortable in fit.
Historically, shirts did not come into fashion until the late Middle Ages, when trousers began to get tighter and tops shorter. In the Renaissance, the shirt had eventually evolved into an essential piece of clothing.
Our shirt Corvin has a nice period flair and is a bestseller within the medieval scene.
- Available sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Colour: black (also available: natural-coloured, white)
- Material: 100% cotton
- Length overall size L: approx. 79 cm (measured from the centre back neck down to the bottom hem)
- Care instructions: Machine wash at 40°C, gentle cycle, do not tumble dry.
|Size Chart - Men - Shirts|
How to find the right size:
- To take your body measurements correctly in order to determine you clothing size, please always wrap the measuring tape horizontally around your body at the fullest part.
- For tops, sizes are based on your chest circumference.
- If you happen to fall between two sizes, we recommend that you go up a size.
- Ease is included in the pattern and reflected in the finished measurements.
Delivery includes the shirt only! The other items pictured above are available separately in our online shop.
As authentic as possible, as modern as necessary!
This medieval shirt is part of Battle-Merchant's line of period clothing and medieval garments for men, women and children. From the first sketch to the last stitch, this garment was planned, designed and handcrafted with particular attention to detail. Our clothes are modeled (sometimes accurately, sometimes less so) on historical examples, grave finds and original museum pieces where they exist. We always endeavour to keep the necessary adjustments to today's standards, e.g. in terms of size and manufacturing process, to a minimum. Just see for yourself!
Only real consumers can give a rating and write a written review. The stars show an average of all reviews. We publish positive and negative reviews after our review.