Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Basic Medieval Tunic / Undergarment Sigmund, natural-coloured
A versatile tunic made from light cotton fabric.
The round neckline has a slit on the front. The split neck can be held closed with a fibula or worn open, according to yourpreferences. Slits on the side seams allow for better wearing comfort.
This tunic is equally suited as an outer garment or an undergarment. It is ideal as a light and airy piece of outer clothing inthe summer, and protects the outer clothing from sweat when worn as an undershirt in the winter.
- Available sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Colour: natural
- Material: 100% cotton
- Length overall size L: 84 cm
- (measured from the centre back neck down to the bottom hem)
- Care instructions: Machine wash at 40°C, gentle cycle, do not tumble dry
|Size Chart - Men - Tunic|
How to find the right size:
- To take your body measurements correctly in order to determine you clothing size, please always wrap the measuring tape horizontally around your body at the fullest part.
- For tops, sizes are based on your chest circumference.
- If you happen to fall between two sizes, we recommend that you go up a size.
- Comfort is considered in the design pattern and reflected in the finished measurements.
Delivery includes the tunic only! The other items pictured above are available separately in our online shop.
As authentic as possible, as modern as necessary!
This medieval tunic is part of Battle-Merchant's line of period clothing and medieval garments for men, women and children. From the first sketch to the last stitch, this garment was planned, designed and handcrafted with particular attention to detail. Our clothes are modeled (sometimes accurately, sometimes less so) on historical examples, grave finds and original museum pieces where they exist. We always endeavour to keep the necessary adjustments to today's standards, e.g. in terms of size and manufacturing process, to a minimum. Just see for yourself!
Only real consumers can give a rating and write a written review. The stars show an average of all reviews. We publish positive and negative reviews after our review.