Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Braies were a type of trouser worn by Celtic and Germanic tribes in antiquity and by Europeans subsequently into the Middle Ages. In the later middle ages they were used exclusively as undergarments.
Braies generally hung to the knees or mid-calf, resembling what is today called shorts. They were made of leather, wool, or, in later years, cotton or linen. They were adopted by the Romans as “Braccae”. These Braies are made from natural cotton.
The waistband is cut very wide, which gives the legs their typical volume. The waistband can be adjusted with a drawstring.. The inner leg seams are slit high, so that the hemline can be folded over and put in the waistband. In summer you can simply shorten the leg length.
- Available sizes: S / M / L, XL / XXL
- Colour: natural
- Material: 100% cotton
- Overall length for size S-L: approx. 75 cm
- Care instructions: machine wash at 40 ° C, gentle cycle, do not tumble dry
|Size chart - Male - Pants|
How to find the right size:
- To determine your dress size based on your body measurements, please measure horizontally at the widest point.
- For trousers, please use your waist size as a guide.
- If you are between two sizes, we recommend that you choose the larger size.
- Allowances for the convenience are included in the cut.
Only real consumers can give a rating and write a written review. The stars show an average of all reviews. We publish positive and negative reviews after our review.