Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Early Medieval Braided Tunic Albrecht, wine red
This knee-length tunic is made from durable cotton canvas and trimmed with cotton braid. It is designed to be worn as outer garment, as the sturdy fabric and the ornamental braiding clearly show.
The round neckline has a slit on the front. The split neck can be worn open or closed with a fibula or brooch, according to your preferences. The tunic is straight cut and has slits on the side seams, allowing for adequate freedom of movement.
The tunic's look and cut are historically true to the northern European garb of the Early Middle Ages, which was characterized by knee-length outerwear, simple patterns mainly consisting of rectangles sewn together, and an unostentatious overall appearance.
Please note: Delivery includes the tunic only! The other items pictured above are available separately in our online shop.
- Available sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Colour: wine red (also available: dark blue)
- Material: 100% cotton
- Length overall size L: approx. 117 cm (measured from the centre back neck down to the bottom hem)
- Care instructions: Machine wash at 40°C, gentle cycle, do not tumble dry
|Size Chart - Men - Tunic|
How to find the right size:
- To take your body measurements correctly in order to determine you clothing size, please always wrap the measuring tape horizontally around your body at the fullest part.
- For tops, sizes are based on your chest circumference.
- If you happen to fall between two sizes, we recommend that you go up a size.
- Ease is included in the pattern and reflected in the finished measurements.
Only real consumers can give a rating and write a written review. The stars show an average of all reviews. We publish positive and negative reviews after our review.