Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, Delivery time approx. 1-3 working days
Very solid, hand-forged spear head with blunt tip. Most reenactment groups allow the use of this type of spear head on the battle-field.
The eye for the shaft is well hammered and closed. One hole is drilled into the steel to fix the shaft.
This type of blunt spear head is available in different sizes and designs.
Delivery does not include the shaft.
- total length: approx. 34 cm
- blade length: approx. 20.5 cm
- blade width: approx. 3-5 cm
- thickness of blade: approx. 2 mm
- length of nozzle for shaft: approx. 13.5 cm
- diameter of eye for shaft: approx. 2.8 cm
- weight: approx. 0.3 kg
This is an original ULFBERTH® product.
Only real consumers can give a rating and write a written review. The stars show an average of all reviews. We publish positive and negative reviews after our review.