Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Medieval Blouse Aila with Cording, black
This loosely tailored cotton blouse can be tightened with lacing at the waist and forearms for a perfect, individual fit. It features pointed sleeve hems which give it a particularly elegant touch. Small slits on the bottom hem enhance comfort.
Historically, blouses should be assigned to the Renaissance rather than the Middle Ages. However, when combined with a skirt and a bodice or a corset belt, they make for a beautiful medieval look. They can also be paired nicely with a sleeveless or short-sleeved dress.
Please note: Delivery includes the blouse only! The skirt and accessories pictured above are available separately in our online shop.
- Available sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Colour: black (also available: blue, natural-coloured)
- Material: 100% cotton
- Length overall size M: approx. 68 cm (measured from the highest shoulder point down to the bottom hem)
- Care instructions: Machine wash at 40°C, gentle cycle, do not tumble dry
|Size Chart - Women - Blouse|
How to find the right size:
- To take your body measurements correctly in order to determine you clothing size, please always wrap the measuring tape horizontally around your body at the fullest part.
- For dresses and blouses, sizes are based on your chest circumference.
- If you happen to fall between two sizes, we recommend that you go up a size.
- Ease is included in the pattern and reflected in the finished measurements.