Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Currently not available
Medieval Dagger with scabbard, regular version
Medieval daggers of this kind were mostly used as a secondary weapon by conscripted soldiers and archers.
The blade of our battle-ready replica is forged from spring steel and goes through to the pommel, which it is affixed to invisibly and is hardened to approx. 48 HRC in oil. The blade edge is unsharpened and also has a deep, rather long groove, and the tip is rounded.
The handle of the dagger is wrapped in leather and braided wire and has a solid cross guard and an octagonal cast iron pommel; a matching wooden sheath covered with leather is also included.
- Blade material: Spring steel
- Overall length: approx. 44.5 cm
- Blade length: approx. 29 cm
- Blade width: approx. 31 mm
- Including scabbard made of wood and leather
- Decorative version, also available as a battle ready version (Art. nr. 0216325706)
- Weight (without scabbard): approx. 560 g
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please mention your birth date when order. We also need a copy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.
Only real consumers can give a rating and write a written review. The stars show an average of all reviews. We publish positive and negative reviews after our review.