Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Medieval Dress / Overdress Lene, sleeveless, brown
This long peasant's dress is made of sturdy cotton fabric (twill). The upper part has a close-fitting cut and features a centre front placket with wooden buttons. A lacing at the back allows you to adjust it to a custom fit. Laced up, the dress is reminiscent of a bodice or corsage. The sewn-on skirt piece is gathered at the waist, which makes for a feminine silhouette. Pockets are incorporated on the sides at hip level.
Historically, our sleeveless medieval dress is appropriate for a high to late Middle Ages period style. When combined with the right accessories, it lends itself very well as a basis for the portrayal of a maidservant, a peasant woman or a female pirate. And on cooler days, it can also be worn over a long-sleeved dress or shift.
- Available sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Colour: dark brown (also available: red, green)
- Material: 100% cotton
- Length overall size M: approx. 142 cm (measured from the highest shoulder point down to the bottom hem)
- Care instructions: Machine wash at 40°C, gentle cycle, do not tumble dry
|Size Chart - Women - Dress|
How to find the right size:
- To take your body measurements correctly in order to determine you clothing size, please always wrap the measuring tape horizontally around your body at the fullest part.
- For dresses, sizes are based on your chest circumference.
- If you happen to fall between two sizes, we recommend that you go up a size.
- Ease is included in the pattern and reflected in the finished measurements.
Delivery includes the sleeveless dress only! The blouse and the other items pictured above are available separately in our online shop.
As authentic as possible, as modern as necessary!
This medieval dress is part of Battle-Merchant's line of period clothing and medieval garments for men, women and children. From the first sketch to the last stitch, this garment was planned, designed and handcrafted with particular attention to detail. Our clothes are modeled (sometimes accurately, sometimes less so) on historical examples, grave finds and original museum pieces where they exist. We always endeavour to keep the necessary adjustments to today's standards, e.g. in terms of size and manufacturing process, to a minimum. Just see for yourself!
Only real consumers can give a rating and write a written review. The stars show an average of all reviews. We publish positive and negative reviews after our review.