Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Currently not available
A rondel was a type of stiff-bladed dagger in Europe in the late Middle Ages (from the 14th century onwards), used by a variety of people from merchants to knights. It was worn at the waist and might be used as a utility tool, or worn into battle or a jousting tournament as a side-arm.
The lower image is from Thalhoffers-Fechtbuch (1467) and shows how the daggers were used in close combat.
- has an approx. 21 cm fuller
- suitable for batte reenactment because of rounded tip and dull blade
- hand-carved wooded handle
- total length: approx. 42 cm
- blade length: approx. 30 cm
- blade width: approx. 2.6 cm
- cutting edge: approx. 2 mm
- weight: approx. 0.55 kg
Only real consumers can give a rating and write a written review. The stars show an average of all reviews. We publish positive and negative reviews after our review.