inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
Forced to sign the Magna Carta in 1215, King John soon made clear he had no intention of actually following its commandments. By the Summer of that year, the First Barons' War had begun. It pitched the king versus his barons, who looked for help from king Philip II of France. In the spring of next year, Londoners celebrated the entry of French Prince Louis, who soon had much of the south-eastern part of the country under his control ...
Theme: The Battle of Lincoln
- Peter Konieczny, 'The failure of Magna Carta - The First Barons' War (1215-1217)'.
- William E. Welsh, 'Hard pressed and strongly resisted - The Siege of Rochester'.
- Lane Sobehrad, 'Hating John - How English chroniclers portrayed the king'.
- Catherine Hanley, 'The key to England - the Siege of Dover'.
- Danièle Cybulskie, 'From towers to tunnels - Gamechangers in English castle-building'.
- Sean McGlynn, 'A day to be venerated through our age - the Battle of Lincoln'.
- Craig M. Nakashian, 'A warrior for king and Christ - Peter des Roches at the Battle of Lincoln'.
- Andrew Knighton, 'What happened to the prisoners of war - the aftermath of the Battle of Lincoln'.
- Georgios Theotokis, 'The battles of the Orontes and Apamea - Byzantines and Fatimids at war'.
- Ilana Krug, 'The sweet side of war - Honey and military medicine'.
- Kay Smith and Ruth R. Brown, 'The Crossbow - A devilish device'.
- Murray Dahm, 'Take from the rich; give to the poor - Robin Hood on film'.
Nur echte Verbraucher können eine Bewertung abgeben und eine schriftliche Rezension schreiben. Die Sterne zeigen einen Durchschnitt aller Bewertungen. Wir veröffentlichen nach unserer Überprüfung positive und negative Rezensionen.