Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, Delivery time approx. 1-3 working days
Based on the design of classic Viking swords, the Hurum Viking sword offers a wide blade made of EN45 spring steel and has a pronounced groove, which gives the sword great elasticity and lightness at the same time. The edges are not sharpened and the tip is rounded. The short quillons and the pommel are made of steel. The pommel is firmly riveted to the tang.
The handle of the sword is wrapped with leather cord. The sword comes with a very nice wooden-leather sheath with a wooden hanger as a belt loop (for a max. 5 cm wide belt).
This is the practical blunt version of this sword. The same sword is also available as regular edition: Product No. 0180001718
- Blade material: spring steel EN45
- Rockwell hardness: approx. 48-50 HRC
- Overall length: approx. 93 cm
- Blade length: approx. 78 cm
- Width: approx. 58 mm
- Point of balance: approx. 16 cm from the guard
- Including scabbard made of wood and leather
- Weight (without scabbard): approx. 1311 g
Specs may slightly vary from piece to piece.
Only real consumers can give a rating and write a written review. The stars show an average of all reviews. We publish positive and negative reviews after our review.