Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Medieval Short-Sleeved Blouse Aren, wine red
The medieval blouse is made of light cotton fabric and has a loose cut. The neckline is adorned with fine cotton lace and can be adjusted in width by means of a thin drawcord. Elasticated gathers just below the bust line and at the sleeve hems create a nice effect.
Historically, blouses should be assigned to the Renaissance rather than the Middle Ages. However, when combined with a skirt and a bodice or a corset belt, they make for a beautiful medieval look. They can also be paired nicely with a dress.
This versatile summer blouse is not only ideal for the portrayal of many different characters, for example a maid or a female pirate, but also perfectly suited for modern everyday life.
- Available sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Colour: wine red (also available: natural-coloured, black)
- Material: 100% cotton
- Length overall size L: approx. 67 cm (measured from the highest shoulder point down to the bottom hem)
- Care instructions: Machine wash at 40°C, gentle cycle, do not tumble dry
|Size Chart - Women - Blouse|
How to find the right size:
- To take your body measurements correctly in order to determine you clothing size, please always wrap the measuring tape horizontally around your body at the fullest part.
- For tops, sizes are based on your chest circumference.
- If you happen to fall between two sizes, we recommend that you go up a size.
- Ease is included in the pattern and reflected in the finished measurements.
Delivery includes the blouse only! The other items pictured above are available separately in our online shop.
As authentic as possible, as modern as necessary!
This medieval blouse is part of Battle-Merchant's line of period clothing and medieval garments for men, women and children. From the first sketch to the last stitch, this garment was planned, designed and handcrafted with particular attention to detail. Our clothes are modeled (sometimes accurately, sometimes less so) on historical examples, grave finds and original museum pieces where they exist. We always endeavour to keep the necessary adjustments to today's standards, e.g. in terms of size and manufacturing process, to a minimum. Just see for yourself!
Only real consumers can give a rating and write a written review. The stars show an average of all reviews. We publish positive and negative reviews after our review.