Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today, Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Ancient Warfare XI.6 with Victory for Sparta - Finale of the Peloponnesian War
With financial aid from Persia, Sparta slowly brought Athens down in Attica, throughout its empire, and at sea.
Theme: Victory for Sparta
- Seán Hußmann, 'Historical introduction - The Decelean War'.
- Giannis Kadoglou, 'Rich man's warfare - The Athenian cavalry'.
- Michael Park, 'The miracle of Arginusae - The decline of Athenian naval prowess'.
- Paul Bardunias, 'Shifting shield-wall - The flexible phalanx'.
- Michael Livingston and Myke Cole, 'Sources to results - Finding Cynoscephalae 197 BC'.
- Tacticus, 'Tekne Taktike, part VI - Late Roman cavalry tactics'.
- Sean Manning, 'Metal Madness - Does iron trump bronze?'
- Duncan B. Campbell, 'Auxiliary centurions - the forgotten officers'.
- Book reviews - A military history of Late Rome and Stilicho - the Vandal who saved Rome.