Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, Delivery time approx. 1-3 working days
Battle-ready reproduction of a late Viking Age single-handed sword from the 11th century.
This sword is exclusively hand-crafted. The guard and the elaborate pommel are made of heat-treated, malleable cast iron. The full-tang blade is hand-riveted to the pommel. The hilt has a leather wrapping. The high-quality spring steel blade is tempered to a Rockwell hardness of approx. 48 HRC and has a distinctive fuller that offers both great flexibility and a lesser weight. The edges of the blade are blunt and the tip is rounded for safety.
The beautiful leather-wrapped wooden scabbard features two straps with buckles. These can for example be fastened to the straps of your own sword belt.
Learn more about our classification for blunt practical swords
- Battle-ready Sword Category: SK-B
- Blade material: spring steel EN45, heat-treated
- Rockwell hardness of blade: 48-50° HRC
- Overall length: approx. 96 cm
- Blade length: approx. 78.5 cm
- Cutting edge: approx. 2 mm
- Max. blade width: approx. 43 mm
- Point of Balance: approx. 13 cm from the guard
- Including leather-wrapped wooden scabbard
- Weight (without scabbard): approx. 1300 g
Only real consumers can give a rating and write a written review. The stars show an average of all reviews. We publish positive and negative reviews after our review.