Espada Folding Knife, XL, S35 VN Alloy 579,90 EUR
Interesting things about medieval themes and products
19 % VAT incl.
free shipping in D
Late Medieval Longsword, practical blunt, SK-C
Very beautiful replica of a late medieval two-handed sword. This sword type appeared in the 14th century and was also called Bastard Sword or just Long Sword.
This practical blunt long-sword is forged by hand only. The upturned guard with twisted parrying ring ist made of steel. The wooden grip is artfully carved. The spiral pattern is repeated on the grip and on the steel pommel.
The full-tang spring steel blade, oil-tempered up to 48-50° Rockwell, ist riveted to the pommel. The blade has a diamond cross section. The edges of this one-and-a-half medieval sword are blunt and the tip is rounded for safety.
Delivery includes a scabbard.
- Battle-ready Sword Category : SK-C
Learn more about our classification for blunt practical swords
- Blade material: spring steel EN45, heat-treated
- Rockwell hardness of blade: approx. 48-50° HRC
- Total length: approx. 122 cm
- Blade length: approx. 93.5 cm
- Width of blade at guard: approx. 50 mm
- Point of balance: approx. 9 cm
- Weight without scabbard: approx. 2400 g
Shipping weight: 3.00 kg
Your shopping cart is empty.
Battle-Merchant.com - We supply history! Swords, Drinking Horns, Helmets, Chainmail, medieval and dark age clothing, armour, Roman, Greek, battle ready © 2020