Blunt Spear Head, battle-ready, approx. 22cm
- BATTLE-READY -
Very solid, hand-forged spear head with blunt tip. Most reenactment groups allow the use of this type of spear head on the battle-field. The eye for the shaft is well hammered and closed. One hole is drilled into the steel to fix the shaft. This type of blunt spear head is available in different sizes and designs.
Delivery does not include the shaft.
- total length: approx. 22 cm
- blade length: approx. 12 cm
- thickness of blade: approx. 3-5 cm
- Length of nozzle for shaft: approx. 10.5 cm
- diameter of eye for shaft: approx. 3 cm
- weight: approx. 0.5 kg
This is an original ULFBERTH® product.
only 18,90 EUR|
incl. 19 % VAT excl.
shipping weight: 0.50 kg
delivery time: 1-3 Days